Tuesday, January 3, 2017

Monday, January 2 Day 1

Monday, January 2 Day 1 
  (I tried to blog from my phone last night but it kept kicking me out.)
How did I feel?  
     Excited to get started.  I got sleepy around 1:30.  I got cranky around 8:30.

What I ate? 
     I feel like I ate a lot.  I got hungry a little but nothing out of the ordinary.
     I didn't even put a Hershey kiss or piece of popcorn in my mouth!!
     (This is a big accomplishment as I have a huge sweet tooth.)
Breakfast:
     Smoothie with 1/2 avocado, 1/2 banana, organic frozen cherries, chia seeds, coconut milk, coconut  
     water, turmeric, and cinnamon
Morning snack:
     blueberries and strawberries with a drop of doTERRA Wild Orange Essential Oil and a sprinkle of cinnamon
     almonds
Lunch:
     salad of romaine and spinach, chipotle taco seasoned chicken, black olives, 1/2 avocado, a little lime juice and coconut oil
     plantain chips and salsa
Dinner:
     zucchini noodles, herbed chicken, broccoli, buffalo sauce (whole 30 approved)
Snack
    1/2 banana and almond butter.

Exercise:
  I did a Sun Salute in the morning and a 40 minute Crossfit workout after work.

I am so proud of myself!!


No comments:

Post a Comment